Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Alma Mater, Ohio

Dearest Readers,
A note of explanation: A good writer writes every day and learns from trial and error. A good writer tries and fails and returns with bigger words and better concepts. I suppose all I am trying to accomplish in this blog is the improvement of my writing skills and a minute understanding of the daunting world of online journalism. For you the audience, I understand that this seems to be a self-centered enterprise, which I can't refute, but I can promise you some comedic relief. And hey, maybe once in a while, you will learn from my freshman mistakes (of which there are many).
A note on formatting: Every post will be titled with a fitting song lyric, a salutation and sign off, and will be categorized in some way for your personal enjoyment. I make writing mistakes all the time, especially when it comes to grammar, so bear with me. I'm reading a grammar guide. Sadly, that is not a joke. I will try to keep my posts reasonably short, since I will be attempting to post at least once a week.
As for the rest, you will learn with me. :)
Sincerely,
Adorkable

No comments:

Post a Comment